ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: MMOexp: cheesing Elden Ring Runes And I feel absolutely shameless  (อ่าน 95 ครั้ง)

0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

ออฟไลน์ Myramillan

• กระทู้: 3
    • ดูรายละเอียด
MMOexp: cheesing Elden Ring Runes And I feel absolutely shameless
« เมื่อ: มิถุนายน 01, 2024, 04:17:10 PM »

When faced with an overwhelming adversary, the best alternative is to take on the enemy. In my situation, Elden Ring dev FromSoftware is a massive Goliath. I'm just a little David taking his sling to the max. In this way I had no qualms in deploying hit-and-run strategies against an awe-inspiring foe after finding myself without any healing options as I explored a formidable fortress Elden Ring Runes.

Stormveil Castle is the first "legacy dungeon" found in Elden Ring. These areas play a significant part in the game's ultimate goals (i.e. defeating all the story bosses) as well as providing players with an opportunity to experience classic, Souls-like adventure. Every part of the early game feels designed to guide you to this massive stronghold and, once you're there, it serves as a wonderful intro to the verticality that's created through the jumping button. Don't be distracted while playing around on the ledges and the parapets placed on Stormveil's different towers.

While Elden Ring's open-world design gives you a lot of leeway in terms of combating enemies and escape from battle by way of the horse with the horns Torrent and the like, the dungeons of the past have more in common with classic FromSoftware level design , in that proper resource management and backtracking to checkpoints via shortcuts are essential. Sometimes, it is best to let some progress go in the hope of saving your runes, a new commodity for leveling up and purchasing items that function similar to souls from Dark Souls, and try new areas with more understanding of the dangers they pose at your disposal.

However, I've never claimed to be an intelligent man.I was, at a minimum, what I felt at the time, an hour into my journey through Stormveil. The vital Flask of Crimson Tears (read: Estus Flask) that serves as the primary source to restore your health Elden Ring was empty and I was not prepared to commit the energy needed to make my Prophet's healing incantation. The health of my body was good state, but I was determined to find a way out before embarking on any further battles. This is when I came across the terrifying, multi-armed creature I was already familiar with as one who was a pain in the a** during the closed network test. However, after pursuing all options I realized my only option was to go through the cathedral-like area that the creature called home.

I started slow. I slipped behind my enemy I used my final tiny bit of magic make Flame Sling, a long-range fireball spell I learned after defeating Stormveil's boss in the first game. My most potent attack, erased less than 1/10 of the creature's health leading me to jump back to safety in the room next to it. I weighed my choices. Should I make it back to my last checkpoint and look into whether I could come back having more materials? But, I thought that would be way too long. Should I face this guy in the face with my spear? No, I'm not skilled enough in this sport to do that.

Then it struck me I thought: If the monster forgets about me and returned to its original course, I'd be able to tiptoe up while the monster's back was turned, get a few hits in the back, then run back to my safety zone and then repeat.

The first step was to use up the magic I had left in my inventory for multiple Flame Sling casts before switching to my weapon of lesser power. After that, it was about stabbing the monster once and then rushing away as if it were Skeletor. I came up with an arrangement wherein putting myself in a certain spot in the safe room could lure my opponent towards the corner of the arena, allowing me to sneak back in and cover myself behind a pillar to restore the aggro. From there it was just an issue of making sure that I didn't go overboard and try to take another hit. My patience was my strongest weapon. Nearly 15 minutes after I was rewarded the gruesome creature's death and the ability to explore Stormveil Castle.

In many way, Elden Ring can be described as an evolution of the style of FromSoftware. It incorporates gameplay elements of each previous game from the Souls series, even other Souls-related predecessors such as Bloodborne and Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. And while difficulty discussions often focus at the "achievement" of beating the tough Souls boss, cheesy obstacles such as the ones mentioned above are also interwoven into the fabric of the genre. For instance, take the Taurus Demon from Dark Souls, for example. It's the game's first real test of skill however, the bridge on which you'll be fighting it is also designed in such a way that you can fool the boss into jumping to the ground without combat needed.

In actuality players have realized that a variety of Dark Souls bosses can be defeated by careful positioning or using exploits. This is a tradition that has been in place for a long time at this point.This could not be the way FromSoftware planned for me to fight the Elden Ring monster, but I'm not sorry for doing what I had to do to make it through the smallest portion of this huge, punishing game with elden ring items buy. If the devs want to be jerks and send me to a faraway high-level location I'd suggest that finding the most affordable, simple approach to conquer every obstacles is the best option. In all honesty, I'm waiting for the players who are better then me, to I'm not sure the best way to kill the final boss without a single punch or something bizarre like that.